Friday, August 30, 2013

Life is Hell - Making the Choice to be Happy is Bliss


For those who think that being #Transgender means you can't have a normal life...


You not only can have a completely normal life, but you can even have a better than normal life! Transition is fantastic. You move and progress and grow from one point to another. You make advancements not only in your body but in your thinking and in your relationships too.

I am sorry but I don't buy the crap that says that transitioning is filled with disappointment and sadness and negative things. Maybe its because I am seriously positive. Maybe its because I choose not to focus on what is rough during transition. I refuse to let any negativity get me down.

Look transition is very tough. I'm not a fool or have it easier than anyone else. Yes I'm in a friendly city for LGBT people. Yet, even if I was not, I would still make it a choice of mine to be me, fight the haters with determination and be happy. Its a decision that I make and it has made all the difference!

I think some people think I'm naive. Oh Jenny has only been transitioning for 6 months, poor dear doesn't know anything. Well, let me tell you that the first 6 months are the worst typically! Yet, in my heartache and in my struggles, I have fought and won. I will not let anything bring me down.

I have a normal and very happy life. I have a wonderful man in my life and I am traveling to all kinds of places and serving as an activist in many LGBT causes. I have been able to do this by keeping my spirit in a positive space. I do what I preach and I love myself and others.

Only good lies before me.

Jenny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment