Monday, September 2, 2013


Living life without regrets...Always moving forward


Sometimes you go through things for a reason - a purpose. You do things and meet people and go places, because you needed to. You learn, you grow and you gain and you give. It's all part of life and living.

I have finally seen that life is made to explore and it's an adventure of sorts. Each experience you have whether good or bad, is meant to make life richer or make one wiser. It prepares us for what lies ahead and may keep us from repeating what was.

I never regret what was. I have become thankful. Appreciative that I had met a person or done an event or was able to be this or that for someone. I refuse to look back and see only the rough spots - grabbing onto the gold instead.

When you live your life without regrets, you can always move forward. Regretting someone or something or a time in your life keeps you looking back. You never face forward because all you do is see the rough and the bad behind you. I want a forward momentum at all times. I want a place where I can grow and advance myself.

Live your life and never curse where you've come from. The past is what can propel you into what lies ahead and it can prepare you for the things before you - challenges you never had any idea you'd face.

Jenny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment