Monday, September 9, 2013


Keeping it real...Transgender and Happy and Honest


You all know that I am genuinely happy - very happy. Then there comes a day when all the haters come out. Like hunting season or something. I just fell down on my face and wept earlier. I had to weep before God. 

I knew He cared and listened to me as His Daughter. I have always been His little girl and He was there for me today. I have no job at the moment, I got hate mail and rejection emails and I just had to cry. It helps - a vent of sorts.

God always has a heart for His daughters when they weep before Him. Look at Hannah, Mary M and the other Mary. Look at Esther. They wept before the Lord and then help arrived. Look at the widow who had nothing and God sent a prophet to care for her and her son. I know I will have my help as well.

God made me as a woman. I really do not care if religious freaks do not think so. I know who I am. I know what gender I am. My Maker does as well.




Jenny Taylor  

jennifercohenhappy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment