Sunday, February 24, 2013

Found another Transgender Friend!

I have the awesome priviledge of locally in my town and close by me, knowing two Transgender friends. One is a Transgender FTM and the other is a MTF. So awesome. Thank you God. You two know who you are! Love ya.

You are seldom left alone on your journey. Solitude only lasts until you walk your path and one day you find another person walking too. Never let the alone times phase you. Know that one day you'll run into whom it is that you need to run into. Also know that it may be you that someone else needs on their journey. It isn't all about ourselves.

I have been so blessed by this coming out and being the real me. Being a she is who I really am. There are no words to describe the feeling of peace, calm and assurance.

Jenny

My Facebook Page - Jennifercohenhappy

No comments:

Post a Comment