Sunday, February 24, 2013

We want the Outside to Match the Inside...a Struggle


I struggle right now because I am still man looking on the outside. I am becoming more of what is on the inside each day but I have to let my inner woman rise. Dressing lik you are is great. No shame, but some, dress to somehow fool themselves or others that are female. Like a strange psychological game we trans people play. You cannot blame us. We desperately want the outside to match what is indeed inside. SO dressing helps. But the inside is what I am trying to master and allow to come out of me. I faked being a guy so long. I have to work hard to let Jenny out. All trans people do this. Remember that it was life and death sometimes to hide that we are trans. So being free and finally getting it all to the surface is very hard. It is scary, but it must be done.

Jenny
jennifercohenhappy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment