Saturday, April 13, 2013


Are You a Cross Dresser?


No, I am a real woman and trying to dress that part as any girl would do. Via hormones, my body is slowly transforming to agree with what is on the inside. A cross dresser is a guy or a girl portraying the opposite sex. I am not portraying or copying or trying to fulfill some fetish. 

I am a girl. I ask people to see that truth not because I wore a dress or a bra. I am a woman because of what is clearly seen from inside me. It manifests itself from my inner self and it come to the surface.

No dress or makeup will ever make you a girl for real. Your inner woman, the "woman of the heart", is what makes you genuine. You never allow the "outward adorning" to define your reality. You are a woman because that's what God made you to be.

Jenny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment