Saturday, April 13, 2013


Happiness...is Yours if you take the opportunity to Get It


My friends listen to me. You know my story about being a transgender female. A journey of becoming the real me. Matching my outsides to what has been inside. Revealing what was once hidden from view. Becoming the woman I've always been. But that's my experience. You have yours as well.

Do what you have to to be happy. If happiness is within your reach, then reach out for it. Never settle for ok when you can have great. Do all you can to obtain the happiness you know is true.

Take it from a woman who hid her life away and wasted so many years. Take one look at the smile on my face today and see how it grows more and more. Happiness did this to me and happiness will do the same for you if you pursue it.

Happiness will not come to you in most cases although it can happen. Happiness is sought for, fought for and seized. Go get it and be happy like me. Only you know what makes you truly happy. No one else can tell you or force you to be happy. It is determined by you alone.

Now go and be the real you and be happy.

Jenny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment