Saturday, April 20, 2013


Full-Time and Full-Speed Ahead...Transgender Goodness


I was coming home from work yesterday. I pulled into my spot in front of my apartment building as usual. In front of my door were three women. Keep in mind that I am dressed fully woman and dressed from head to toe as a lady. 

No big deal to be a woman for me considering that I was coming dressed from work that female way. But regardless, these were my neighbors and typically there is no one at my door. Sometimes, there is one person there, but never three like today. Since I have come out "full-time" as a girl, there are more and more people on the balcony. Funny how every night now, at the precise moment I get home, there's a crowd! I guess they're lining up to see the "show". LOL

Anyway, I get out of my car and make my way to the stairway where the ladies are waiting in front of my door! From the very second I got out of my car, their eyes were glued on me. All of them like kittens in unison, watching a toy mouse in tandem, they all turned their heads to see me. "Oh crap", I thought to myself. I swallowed and kept walking to face my judges. Man, I was scared.

I was wearing girl jeans, a peasant top and roman sandals. I was carrying a "hobo bag" that matched of course and I had my hair and makeup done to perfection. I looked good. So from a "fashion standpoint" I was ok. But geez, to walk in front of all those girls! Ahh.

I have two ways to get to my apartment: the front, where they panel of my peers were and a back door by the pool. I made my way to the pool. (Sorry, I chickened out.) But wait - I talked myself into facing the women. (Yay!) I said to myself "Hey, you have been a woman all day long and you have nothing to be ashamed of. You are a girl like they are. No one cares if you dress like who you are!". I turned right back around and made my way to the front! With my mail at my "A Cup" breasts and push-up bra, I made my way up the catwalk.

Like a "next top-model" show contestant, I went before the critics. Each one now facing the stairway and looking intently at me and my clothing. Terrified and determined, I got to the top of the stairs where they were standing. Silence filled the air as they all, in unison, looked at me to say something. OMG, I not only had to pass looking like a woman, I now had to talk like one too! "Crap!", (Not what I said, what I thought LMAO).

Look, I just decided to be me. Why portray anything? I am a woman. Just be one and who gives a damn. So I said to the ladies "Hey ya'all". They kindly replied "Hey, hun how are you?" I said "Great!" Wow. No big deal at all, I thought to myself. The ladies not only were fine, they accepted me too. I felt so good to be me- a woman, and also be accepted by my neighbors who were women.

My neighbors have all seen me as a girl for a few weeks. I mean I have been out for sometime, but not "full-blast" and "Full-time". Lately, I have made the choice to be me all the time and everywhere. Look what happens when you do, NOTHING! I love that.

So the moral is: Be Real, Be Genuine, Be True to Self and Be Happy.

Much Love Jenny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment