Saturday, March 9, 2013


Amazed at the Love....Being Transgender


At lunch, people were looking at my before and after picture from my beginning HRT and then 7 months ago. In the discussion, one of my wonderful friends said all on her own: "We all need to take up a collection and save our pennies to pay for her surgeries (SRS ad gender reassignment)". I think I have the phrase off a word or two, but the gist is there.

She was so sweet to offer to even collect a fund to do that for me! I would never want anyone to do that, nor would I ever ask, but to have someone just up and think that, is amazing to me. So sweet.

The love and the care was awesome. I have found that people, once they know for sure that you're happy, support you. They come along side of you. They express love in the kindest ways.

I would do the same thing for them if they were in my shoes. It is so good to surround yourself with good people. It makes transition so much easier.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment