Thursday, March 28, 2013


Radical Preacher "Guy" No More! I "repented" and Finally became the Real Me - Transgender


I have changed quite a bit and I am very happy with the person that I am now. I have changed for the good and I love people instead of brow beat them. I have learned to accept all people and to show fairness and compassion.

Some don't like what I have become, but to be honest, I was always like this. God made me the person that I am. I however tried to hide that below a guise of religion. My thought was that surly God would accept me more as a preacher man than a trans woman. So I went overboard and tried to gain God's approval by being zealous. Wrong thing to do, but hey, I tried to survive back then. Try being a transgender woman and then blame me with evil. If you only knew how hard it is to be me.

Anyway, I repented of how I used religion for my own cover up and God forgave me. I then learned to be real, be genuine, be true to myself and then to be happy. It was God, I think, who showed me that principal. I took a rest from Facebook and got myself and who it was that I really am understood. I then chose to live that reality. God blessed me.

The rest I had documented when I came back to Facebook. I almost went back to the preachy stuff, but believe it or not, God, corrected me. He wanted me to be me and the girl that He made. My life had to be real and true to who I am. I have tried my best to be that real person ever since.

Just some background. I did not leave God, instead, I am now closer to Him than ever. I demonstrate the Lord is the way I smile, the way I try and love people. I preach not with words of religion, but words of heartfelt sincerity. As I humble myself and learn, I share. I live as a human and walk in grace. Knowing full well that I am not worthy to live this life that I have been given. I am thankful and I try my best to be meek. I am still learning.


Jenny Taylor - Formally Dave Taylor - Licensed Southern Baptist Minister

No comments:

Post a Comment