Thursday, March 14, 2013


God Makes no Mistakes so You Can't be a Female...


I have to address this as I have been this silly phrase over and over again. I agree, God makes no mistakes. Next, within that affirmation, I know that I purposely made a girl at birth. I was always a girl. I knew this fact just as you did when you were born and you knew what you were. Its really just that simple.

I am not confused. The ones who have the confusion are people who look at what is on the outside and not at the heart. They see an organ or body part/s and they assume that you are this or that. They tell you that you are male or female based on this.

Here are the facts. No one tells you what gender you are. I guess they affirm what society thinks based upon the outward, but no one knows for sure, but you alone. This is why it is ever so important to allow the child to tell you when they discover it. It is different for every child, but it always happens. They say and argue strongly that: I am a girl (or boy). They know. This is what should be affirmed and supported.

In closing, I am a female, not based on my parts, but based upon what I have always known; what God made. I am a girl not because I wear a dress or makeup, but because I know for a fact of who I am in my heart. God made no mistake when He made me a girl.

Jenny <3
jennifercohenhappy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment