Thursday, March 28, 2013


Fun being Transgender at Bestbuy...and some HRT Growth


Here I detail my journey on HRT and being transgender if you don't know me yet or have been living under a rock somewhere. Many Trans friends follow me and read everything I write. It helps people and also records my journey too.

With that:

1 Month and about a week into my HRT regimen. Breasts growing and today, they feel so tight in my bra. Wow, I mean really tight. This is great sign for any transgirl. The Progesterone and the increase in Estradiol to 2 mg, made the difference for me. More to come. This is very important as it defines my shape obviously in one area.

Hair is growing out like crazy. I am still not very happy with the way that it looks at times. I have to be patient. I style it and am learning new ways to blow and curl it. I have always been great at hair and styling, so I love this part.

Makeup is coming along quite well. Learning what is perfect for my face type and shape. Defining and contouring and hiding flaws. Less is always more. Working on eyes and trying to master that. I have makeup lessons a friend gave me and I'll be focusing on eyes and eye brows mostly.

Dissolving estrogen under my tongue. That bypasses the liver and helps. It's very strong though. Like getting hit in the face with a hammer for 20 minutes and then it is absorbed. No side effects though, just a headache now and then. Moods are great and consistent mostly.

Bestbuy Story:

I had a Lady at Bestbuy question my name and gender at the service desk (how could she?? I have no idea, I still look like a fem guy), anyway, She had my credit card in her hand and kept looking at the name on the card (Dave). She would look up and then back down for like 3 minutes. She then finally asked me, are you Dave???? I said yes in my girl voice (added effect), and she took my money to pay my bill. I guess someday, it may be a hassle, but yesterday, I had some fun and was flattered just a tiny bit.

Frankly, I think the Lady was delusional. LOL

I will keep anyone who cares posted.
Jenny Taylor

1 comment: