Sunday, March 3, 2013


Love is Unending and You have Plenty to give...


I just sat with a lady I know who is really struggling with self image and about loving herself. I just made her a cup of hot tea and loved on her as a Momma. When you're sad, you need someone to give a damn. Someone to love and be kind. A listening ear.

She said to me: Why do you care so much about me Jen? I just reached out my hand to her. She grasped mine and it was so powerful! I told her to feel the love from my hand and let that go to her heart. The tea could never warm her heart like another loving person could.

Dare to stretch out you hand and love. Give a damn and love someone who thinks that they are not lovable. You have plenty of love to love the entire world if it needed it (it does). Be a Momma to someone who needs a Momma right now.

It matters,
Jenny


http://www.facebook.com/jennifercohenhappy


No comments:

Post a Comment