Saturday, May 18, 2013


Full Time Transition into Womanhood: Is it Worth it?


To go through all of the humiliation of watching your face and hair and body morph into a correct gender can be agonizing to say the very least. To endure the looks and the cruel words is damaging and painful. But someone asked me if transitioning to the correct gender was worth it all?

You better believe it is!!!!!!

I am finally becoming - transitioning into reality and what I have been trying to convince everyone of for my entire life. My body is proving what people refused to see and acknowledge about me. My body is displaying an accurate picture of who I have always been. I am finally conforming to a proper body image and expression.

It was well worth the pain and the humiliation of looking like a guy in a dress. It was worth looking like a fool as my hair would not grow fast enough to look feminine. It was worth giving away all of my man clothes and having to buy a whole new wardrobe with hardly any money. It was worth skipping meals and food just to get those clothes and my meds for HRT. It was worth it to lose friends and to lose family over my reality and being the real me.

I have no regrets and I would never go back or change a thing. Every trans person who has ventured and dared to be real and the right gender would tell you the same thing as I have said.

I am Jenny - a woman and becoming more so on the outside each and every day! Come what may. I will live as the true me - a woman. I refuse to be anything else. I will push forward no matter what. I will be on the outside what I know is so true on the inside.

I am a butterfly and I am beautiful. I am who I have always known I was, but it is only now that the mirror is finally justifying my existence with a proper display.

I have made up my mind to live and be Jenny. No one will stop me, not even me.

Jenny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment