Wednesday, May 1, 2013


How to Know if You are Transgender...


People ask me how did I know that I was transgender? Were my privates different or female or was there a defect at birth? You are transgender mainly because you know that you are a guy or a girl. Ask yourself the same question. Are you a boy or a girl, man or woman? Got your answer? 

It is the same thing for us. If you ask a transgender person what gender they are they KNOW. That knowledge inside them (me), is as strong and certain as it is for you. You would punch somebody if they called you a girl and you were a guy. The same for us. We know for certain about who we are and it happened when we were kids just like you.

You're a kid and one day, you just know that girls have germs and boys smell. You know who you are and you avoid the others. It is so natural. The same holds true for most of us. I knew I was a girl back around 4 or 5 I guess. No one asked me or said to me "ok, today is when you choose what sex you are Johnny". I just knew just like you did.

Hey, it was not based upon my having or mot having genitals? Neither was it for you. Kids don't care who has what part. It is not based upon what clothes I wore either, nor was it for you. You just knew and you hung out with "your kind" -girls with girls, boys with boys. The same with us.

all that is different is that the "container" all the above was stored in was not matching like it was with you. See what I mean? We are just like you, but the body does not match. They say the brain knows and has a sort of map of itself. You know from birth what it is that you are and all of the limbs that you have as well. It's a brain thing. Why our bodies don't match the brain's information - who knows?

I hope that helps people to get it. To understand that being transgender is not a sin or a fetish or some desire to cross dress. It is a real knowledge of who we are and it is exactly like you and the way you know. Are you sinful because you're a guy or a girl and live that way? Of course not. Neither are we. We are normal like anyone is.

Jenny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment