Monday, May 6, 2013


New Shoes and a New Day...


Over the weekend I was able to get a new pair of black heels. Conservative and business friendly. I am pairing those with sleek long black pants and a blouse that's to die for. I am excited about being me today. But the thrill of being alive today is not because of my clothes. I have a genuine enthusiasm about showing the world my true colors.

Are you excited about being you today?

I'm not implying that a new pair of shoes will get you to love yourself, but I am hitting upon a point. You need to find something deep inside that you can make grow into something called a zest for life. A life loving excitement to get up and out of bed each day. New shoes again will never do this nor will a beautiful blouse, but a desire to be joyful will. A longing to dance and be thankful does. Things that are deep within you. Express those and see them grow like a field of flowers.

You can do this and when you do, even a conservative pair of black heels takes on new meaning when you wear them. The regularly dull and typical becomes exceptional because the real you is rising to the top. Find your zest for life. Live it, be it and show that to everyone. You are fabulous, you just can't see it yet.

Much love - Jenny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment