Saturday, May 18, 2013


"You Look So Pretty"  Transgender Dreams Come True


A friend told me this the other day. Such simple words yet they meant the world to me. She looked at me and the sweetness of her voice was like music. A song I have always longed to hear from someone - anyone and never heard it.

How can four words change your life so? How can they make you feel like you have attained a lifelong dream? I have heard so many others get those four words said of them and I stood there longing and was left unfulfilled.

But now this person actually said it to me - about me. Me? Four little words a caring soul said to me. "You are so pretty". The way she said it - her heart. I will never forget that feeling as my ears made love to my heart. My soul dancing in ecstasy as I finally believed it was true.

My life will never be the same just because of a friend and four little words.

Jenny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment