Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Mirror - A place to Hate and a Place Where Dreams are Made of for a Transgender Female


Mirror - You used to be my mortal enemy.

How is it that now I look into you as a magic portal? A place where dreams finally do come true.

Irony at its best.

Mirror you used to Lie to me. Tell me I am a man when I was not! You spoke to me with delusions and confusions. I hated you!

Today, I am looking past the glass and the reflection. I see into my own heart - my soul. I see the woman I have always been rising to the surface. Like a rainbow of wonderful bubbling to the exterior. The place where all the world see's that I am not a fool. The place where I am finally justified in my conclusions of my gender.

I am a woman. I knew I was a woman. Now, I see that I am a woman. My life will never be the same. Ecstasy personified in reality. Beauty manifested in truth and vision.

Jenny Taylor

jennifercohenhappy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment