Friday, May 3, 2013

Someone asked me...

Being Transgender is Stupendous - Happiness at Last



"Hi Jenny, How are you today?" My reply: "If I were anymore happy, I'd explode!"

It makes me weep quite a bit to imagine if I ever had to go back to being who I'm not again. If I had to stop being me - a girl, then I'd want to die. It really is that good to be the real me. To finally live as and be, not portray, a woman.

For once, I am balanced. I feel more and more normal. Even though many may see me as "abnormal", I assure you that nothing is more right than being myself. It brings a smile to my face, but there's so much more. My soul rejoices in it's Maker. I thank God that I am alive for maybe the first time. I sing more, laugh more and live life more.

My body is in transition now and it is hard to see it creep along slowly. The hormones are indeed changing me bit by bit. My body responding to the messages to feminize. Somehow correcting what went wrong in my Mother's womb. As if by magic -biologically, I am being teleported into reality - My reality.

I am a woman and it may not appear like it to you. All I can tell you is my body and my heart and my soul all know this to be true. All I know is that I am blessed and happy like no other. I trust God for my every breath and I thank Him as my face is bowed on the floor each day and night.

I deserve nothing and I ask for just a few things every now and then. I pray that I will always be able to help people. People like me. Normal people. Beautiful people who deserve love and a chance just like anyone.

Much love - Jenny Taylor (A very happy woman)

No comments:

Post a Comment