Sunday, May 12, 2013


Transgender Fear and Bliss


Have you ever been so happy to be alive that you fear that it is all a dream? A vision you have had our entire life and then one day you will wake up. Like a cruel trick played on a poor soul who used to be so miserable. How can something so precious and so wonderful end?

I hold back the tears as I see beauty unfold before my very eyes. Sometimes I feel like a fragile flower that could be crushed by a strong wind. My petals blown away and never to be seen by me again.

There are no words to describe my joy and my happiness. Please God I beg of you to never let this cease in me. I have spoken to you so many times - weeping, wailing and heart broke. You heard your little girl and today you have blessed me. You have given me a treasure that is beyond my thankfulness. I have no words to appreciate what you have done so I do so with my radiant smile. I love You for what you've done for me.

I sit here and I am amazed. Transformation that can only be divine and scientific. Genetic and Spiritual all at the same time. If this is a dream may I sleep forever in this bliss that is mine.

Much Love - Jenny Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment